At Erko Physio, you will experience the unique blend of our physiotherapist Mitch Hogan who will not only fit your bike to your body, but fit your body to your bike!
No matter what level of cyclist you are, from recreational to competitive athlete, a Bike Fit at Erko Physio will aim to enhance your all-round cycling performance. You will be set-up not only to increase your power and efficiency, but most importantly, reduce the risk of cycling-related injuries.
If you have unfortunately developed an injury whilst cycling, the complete Bike Fit service will not only address any inadequacies in your bike setup, but also identify the musculoskeletal imbalances that may be contributing to your injury.
What to Expect?
- The physiotherapist will conduct a brief interview to establish any relevant history regarding past/ present injuries, and the level of cycling relating to training loads and/or competition.
- OFF the bike musculoskeletal screening, biomechanical and bike geometry assessments.
- ON the bike video analysis to observe the current fit of your bike.
- The fitting and adjustment process will be conducted after combining the results of the on and off assessments to optimise your riding position.
- If you demonstrate any musculoskeletal imbalances that affect your cycling performance, you will be provided with an individualised, cycling specific exercise program.
- Cycling Cleats/shoes
- Cycling Knicks and singlet or jersey
- Spare parts (if available) i.e. saddles, stems, seat posts…
Please allow up to 2 Hours.
Bike Fit appointments cannot be made online. Please call our clinic to make your Bike Fit appointment.