Prior to moving to Sydney, Ken worked as a strength and conditioning specialist alongside world-renowned physiotherapists and athletes where he managed core rehabilitation in sports including soccer, ice hockey, and basketball. In this capacity he developed a keen focus in treating hip, groin, and ACL injuries.
Ken prides himself on being up-to-date with the most recent empirical research in order to provide his patients with the best treatment options available. His patient philosophy boils down to this: “My goal is to help you help yourself.” No wonder he is such a strong advocate of health professionals breaking down intimidating medical jargon into simple terms, so patients can leave knowing what exactly the issue is and what is required.
For Ken, physical health is a lifelong discipline and commitment and should be dealt with proactively. He takes great pride in working with his patients to ensure they are moving, performing, and playing at optimal levels and at all times – not just when things might go wrong.
Outside of the clinic, Ken can be found learning the art of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, cycling more kilometres than you would like to know, or bushbashing his way to find the ultimate swimming hole or secluded camping spot.
Ken’s Continuing Education
- Hip Differential Diagnosis and Prescriptive Exercise, Trish Wisbey Roth
- Treatment of Lumber spine and Pelvis – Level 1, Advanced Manual Therapy Associates, Dr Barbara Hungerford
- The Sporting Pelvis & Groin, Dr Linda-Joy Lee
- Level 1 Shoulder Physiotherapy, Dr Lyn Watson
- Watson Headache Institute Level 1 Foundations for assessment and treatment of cervicogenic headache and migraine
- Watson Headache Institute Level 2 Consolidation of assessment and treatment of cervicogenic headache and migraine
- Musculoskeletal Segmental and Dry Needling For Physios
- Bachelor of Human Kinetics
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, NSCA