With experience in treating a wide variety of acute and chronic injuries, Robert is passionate about helping patients from all walks of life achieve their goals, while empowering them with the knowledge and tools to prevent recurrence of their issues.
Robert has a keen interest in the diagnosis and treatment of neck pain, headaches and dizziness as well as shoulder and knee injuries, having attended courses by internationally renowned physiotherapists for each respective area.
Having played representative basketball, Robert is a keen sportsperson. He has extensive experience providing sports coverage for amateur and semi-professional sports teams, having been team physiotherapist for Forest Rugby and the Wakehurst Tiger’s soccer club.
When not playing basketball, Rob enjoys going to the gym and trying to play his guitar.
Robert’s Continuing Education
- Australian Strength and Conditioning Association – Level 1 Coach
- Barbell Rehab – The Barbell Rehab Workshop
- Barbell Rehab – Strength Training the Post-Operative Client
- Barbell Rehab – Low Back Pain Fundamentals
- Introductory and Advanced Dry Needling – Dr Wayne Mahmoud
- Hip Differential Diagnosis and Prescriptive Exercise – Trish Wisbey-Roth
- Watson Headache – Level 1 Foundational Course
- Assessment and Management of Cervical Spine Disorders – Emeritus Professor Gwendolen Jull
- Level 1 Shoulder Physiotherapy – Lyn Watson
- The Shoulder: Steps to Success – Jo Gibson
- 2017 Sports Injuries Virtual Conference
- Live ACL orthopaedic surgery seminar – Dr Daniel Biggs
- Advanced Sports Taping Course – Sports Medicine Australia
- Sports Trainer (Level 1) – Sports Medicine Australia
You can get in touch with Robert at firstname.lastname@example.org