Danielle Baret graduated from the University of Sydney in 2017. She has a Masters Degree in Physiotherapy and a Bachelor of Applied Science in Exercise and Sports Science. Previously, as an elite athlete, and Sports Science intern at NSWIS (New South Wales Institute of Sport), Dani has a keen interest in all types of sporting injuries, low back pain, and hip and pelvis conditions. Having been a competitive ice-skater at World Championship level, Dani is especially passionate about ice-skating, dancing, gymnastics and other sports that require high degrees of flexibility, mobility and strength. With a Pilates and personal training background Dani utilizes both manual therapy techniques and active recovery with her clients to achieve the best possible outcomes.
Outside of work she enjoys strength training, pilates, pole dance and coffee.
Dani’s Continuing Education
- Treatment of Lumber spine and Pelvis (Level 1) – Advanced Manual Therapy Associates, Dr Barbara Hungerford
- Strength & Conditioning Coach (Level 1) – Australian Strength & Conditioning Association
- Sports Trainer (Level 1) – Sports Medicine Australia
- Gateway Mat Pilates – Polestar
- 3D Assessment and Treatment of Thoracic Spine and Ribs – 2019
- Watson Headache Level 1 – 2019
- Sports Physiotherapy Level 1 – 2020
- Pain Physiotherapy Level 1 – Parts A and B – 2021