Will received his Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy from the Australian Catholic University. After graduating, he completed a one year rotation program at St Vincent’s Hospital through aged care rehabilitation, intensive care, and musculoskeletal outpatients before making the shift to private practice.
Prior to joining Erko Physio, Will enjoyed working on field as a sports trainer for UNSW AFL, and St Joseph’s College Rugby and Basketball. A keen interest in sports and previous massage experience has provided Will with the hands-on skills to optimise your injury rehabilitation and help you return to the playing field.
Will has an active approach to therapy that empowers his clients with education and movement. Drawing on his sports and pilates training, Will employs targeted exercises to help accelerate your recovery. He is particularly interested in lower back pain, neck pain, and sporting injuries.
Outside of the clinic, Will enjoys playing basketball, running, camping, and walking.
Will’s Continuing Education
- Australian Physiotherapy Association Sports Level 1
- Sports Trainer Level 1- Sports Medicine Australia
- Australian Physiotherapy and Pilates Institute Matwork Level 1, 2 & 3
- Australian Physiotherapy Association Musculoskeletal Segmental and Dry Needling
- Orthosports Annual Orthopaedic Updates Lectures
- Brian Mulligan’s Concepts for the Lower Quadrant
- Pain Physiotherapy Level 1
- 3D Assessment and Treatment of the Lumbar Spine and Pelvis- Trish Wisbey Roth
- Rescuing the Older Knee- Jenny McConnell
- Treatment of Lumbar spine and Pelvis – Level 1, Advanced Manual Therapy Associates, Dr Barbara Hungerford