Lydia completed a Doctor of Physiotherapy at Macquarie University following a Bachelor of Medical Science at the University of Sydney. She has a strong personal interest in health and fitness. Her philosophy is to understand every individual’s story and empower her patients to achieve their goals and personal best. She uses treatment interventions that are focused on efficient rehabilitation, patient self-management and injury prevention. Lydia has an interest in musculoskeletal and sports-related injuries. She has worked with Randwick Netball Association and Petersham Rugby Union Club.
Lydia is an Erko local and is excited to work in a community she loves being a part of. Outside of the clinic you can find her outdoors keeping active or searching for that much needed coffee. Lydia also enjoys CrossFit, swimming and skiing.
Lydia’s Continuing Education
- Strength and Conditioning Coach, Level 1- Australian Strength and Conditioning Association
- 3D assessment and treatment of cervical and thoracic spine and ribs, Australian Physiotherapy Association. Trish Wisbey-Roth
- Treatment of Lumbar Spine and Pelvis Level 1, Advanced Manual Therapy Associates. Dr Barbara Hungerford
- Sports Trainer Level 1- Sports Medicine Australia
- Foot and Ankle Mobilisation, Manipulation and Exercise Level 1 and 2
- Lyn Watson Level 1 Shoulder Physiotherapy
- Precise Points Dry Needling Level 1 & 2