Since graduating with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy from Charles Sturt University in 2007, Pip has worked in private practice in country NSW and Sydney, and public hospitals in Australia and in the UK. She has an interest in persistent and complex pain, headaches, nerve dysfunction and peripheral joint pain.
Pip is passionate about getting to know her patients and their needs, so treatment can be collaborative and highly focused on getting back to normal life.
Outside work, Pip enjoys getting into her garden, walking, baking, sewing and of course, coffee.
Pip’s Continuing Education
- TMJ, Cervical Spine and Introduction to Cranial Techniques, Francine St George and Penny Elliot
- Rescuing the Older Knee, Jenny McConnell
- Mobilisation of the Neuroimmune system, Michel Coppieters
- Explain Pain, Neuro Orthopaedic Institute, David Butler & Lorimer Mosely
- Graded Motor Imagery, Neuro Orthopaedic Institute, David Butler
- Rocktape Taping
- Thoracic Spine in Sport, Henry Wajswelner
- Watson Headache Institute Level 1 Foundations for assessment and treatment of cervicogenic headache and migraine
- APA Level 1 Musculoskeletal and Segmental Dry Needling
- Retraining Lumbopelvic stability and Functional Recovery for low back pain, Advanced Manual Therapy Associates, Dr Barbara Hungerford
- Treatment of Lumber spine and Pelvis, Level 1, Advanced Manual Therapy Associates, Dr Barbara Hungerford
- Lyn Watson Level 1 Shoulder Physiotherapy
- The Pregnant Pelvis: An Integrated Approach, Angela James
- Advanced differential diagnosis and treatment of elbow pain, Leanne Bisset