Paul joined the Erko Physio team in 2016. He has a wide range of experience in treating acute and chronic conditions. Paul’s key areas of interest include shoulder pain, lower back pain, neck pain and headaches, running injuries, tendon injuries, hip pain and knee pain. Using a patient centred approach with a balance of hands on therapy, dry needling, exercise therapy, load management strategies and education, Paul is able to provide individualised care and management to his patients during their recovery.
Paul graduated from the University of Sydney in 2015 with a Bachelor of Applied Science in Physiotherapy. With a background in Personal Training, he has a thorough understanding of exercise prescription and the benefits it has on reducing pain, returning function, promoting health and improving performance. Paul is committed to using the most current and best research to guide his treatment plans ensuring his patients achieve positive treatment outcomes and results.
Paul’s Continuing Education
- The Shoulder Complex – Complex doesn’t have to be Complicated – Adam Meakins
- Watson Headache Institute Level 1 – Foundations for Assessment and Treatment of Cervicogenic Headache and Migraine
- Explain Pain (EP3) – Neuro Orthopaedic Institute – Lorimer Moseley, David Butler & Peter O’Sullivan
- Mastering Lower Limb Tendinopathy – Dr Peter Malliaras
- Hip Differential Diagnosis and Prescriptive Exercise – Trish Wisbey-Roth
- The Shoulder: Steps to Success – Jo Gibson
- Spinal Physiotherapy Level 1 – Australian Physiotherapy Association
- Lyn Watson Level 1 Shoulder Physiotherapy
- Advanced Dry Needling – Dr Wayne Mahmoud
- Introductory Musculoskeletal Segmental & Dry needling – Trevor Montgomery
- Rigid Sports and Kinesiology Taping – Balmain Sports Medicine