Mitch Hogan is passionate about treating all types of sporting injuries and has special interests in knee and shoulder pain, headaches, thoracic pain and adolescent musculoskeletal conditions.
Mitch is certified in Advanced Dry Needling techniques and has completed further education in the treatment of cervicogenic headaches and migraine. With a particular interest in joint biomechanics he uses a combination of manual therapy techniques and exercise prescription to create an individualized management plan to achieve the goals of his patients. Mitch also provides Cycling assessments including bike set-up, Video analysis and a tailored exercise program to optimise your cycling performance.
Outside of work Mitch is an active volunteer Surf Lifesaver and competitive surf boat rower of Coogee Surf Club and his other interests include Rugby League, weights training, cycling, snowboarding and golf.
Mitch's Continuing Education
- Hip Differential Diagnosis and Prescriptive Exercise – Trish Wisbey-Roth
- Australian Physiotherapy Association Sports Level 1
- Advanced Dry Needling - Dr Wayne Mahmoud
- Optimising Biomechanics in Cycling and Rehabilitation - Trish Wisbey-Roth
- Clinical considerations for the Running Athlete- Kevin Lieberthal
- 3D Assessment of the cervical spine, thoracic spine and ribs. Trish Wisby Roth
- Watson Headache Institute Level 1 Foundations for assessment and treatment of cervicogenic headache and migraine.
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- APA Level 1 Musculoskeletal Segmental and Dry Needling.
- Treatment of Lumber spine and Pelvis – Level 1, Advanced Manual Therapy Associates, Dr Barbara Hungerford
- Lyn Watson Level 1 Shoulder Physiotherapy